View other formats and editions. Added to basket.
You may also be interested in...
A Guide to Uni Life. Lucy Tobin. KS2 Comprehension Teacher's Guide. Celia Warren. Penny Tassoni.
A VOICE AND A FORCE FOR LIBERAL EDUCATION
Marie Cartwright. The Autistic Spectrum.
Lorna Wing. Includes Mini-multi Interviews. George Lee. How to Write a Thesis. Umberto Eco. Brilliant Writing Tips for Students. Julia Copus. Carolyn Meggitt.
Bhattacharya, K. Rotterdam, Netherlands: Sense Publishers. Brazier, D. It Needs Saying. Clark, L. From angels to aliens: Teenagers, the media, and the supernatural. New York: Oxford University Press. Clarkson, A. The intent of the musical moment: Cage and the transpersonal. Hatch Eds.
Power, Race, and Higher Education
Chicago: University of Chicago Press. Healey, K. Disrupting Wisdom 2. Journal of Religion, Media, and Digital Culture, 4 1 , pp. Hutchinson, W. The Modernist Impulse in American Protestantism.
Katz, J. King, Jr.
- Desert Gothic (Iowa Short Fiction Award).
- Lawyers Making Meaning: The Semiotics of Law in Legal Education II.
- How to Go On a Paleo Diet: The Nutrient-Rich Eating Solution for Energy, Clarity, Clear Skin, Improved Sleep, Higher Immune Function and More.
- Power, Race, and Higher Education: A Cross-Cultural Parallel Narrative (ebook).
- Subscribe By Email.
- Market Response Models: Econometric and Time Series Analysis?
Love, law, and civil disobedience. Washington Ed. Originally printed in McDonald, M.
African American Review, 29 2 , Moore, R. Oxford University Press. Orr, D.
Dr. Kakali Bhattacharya - #ASHE
A philosophical framework for contemplative education. Gunnlaugson, E. Sarath, C. On Wednesday, April 25, from p. Kakali Bhattacharya's shared her research and methodologies in a live interview with Dr.
- Old Babylonian Period (2003-1595 B.C.): Early Periods, Volume 4 (The Royal Inscriptions of Mesopotamia, RIME 4)?
- In This Article?
- Complete Works.
- Water fit to drink : a guide to the hidden hazards of drinking water and what you can do to ensure a safe, good-tasting supply for the home.
Natasha N. Bio Work. Kakali Bhattacharya has published 30 refereed articles, four books, 10 book chapters, holds editorial responsibilities with a Rutledge Book Series titled Futures of Data Analysis in Qualitative Research. She is also the guest editor of four special issues of journals such as Qualitative Inquiry, International Review of Qualitative Research, and International Journal of Qualitative Studies in Education.